Thanks authority job. thanks featured ad Comments Below comments
- State: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Expires: 77 days, 14 hours
Storekeeper Required – Dubai
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience in Loading and unloading materials, packing and picking products.
• Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
• Over all in charge of the warehouse and familiar with warehouse procedures.
• Control and maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials
• Inventory and compiles records of supply transactions and report of expenditures
• Requesting items for stocks, issued items upon the request based on the approved documents.
• Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, especially expiration date for the goods and acceptable quality.
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems and must be Computer literate EXCEL, WORD applications
Qualification & Essential Skills:
• High school or Equivalent
• Hands-on work experience in Bitumen & Construction Chemicals only.
• Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
Email CV to: email@example.com
49 total views, 2 today
Some other security ads that you might be interested in...
From the Blog
Dubai average income or average salary in Dubai is a common Question for a new person who wants to move in Dubai. On average 15,000 AED/ month or (4000 USD) is considered good income in Dubai for a family of 4 persons Husband, Wife, and 2 children. This average income can be less or more […]
What is a good average salary in Dubai per Month in 2018? Dubai is famous for many reasons, top of them are mega infrastructure, tourism, and the biggest UAE job market. People from all over the world especially from Asian and African countries come to Dubai for a better job. The reason behind one of […]
Tips to get success with your Job Search in Dubai… First and Foremost point in ‘Job Search tips Dubai’ topic is “Work on your CV” Work on you CV. The single most important tool in your job search will be your CV. Dubai’s job market is extremely competitive, and on average a recruiter will only […]
Five best in class career transition resume tips As you prepare to merge from one career mode to another understand that you are charged with making sure that your skills, experience, knowledge, qualifications, and achievements are viewed as transferable and relevant to your next career area. #1 You want to be perceived as an insider. Now […]
How to ‘Get Selected’ in an Interview Follow these tips, you’ll surely do well in your interview and make sure you amaze the company, and hopefully, you get the job done! These quick tips will help you get prepared for the big day of your professional interview! Adhere to these tips, and you will have […]